For as long as i remember, me and the guys I grew up with have talked and dreamed and joked -only kind of- about balling outta control, making mad money and buying a Castle. Trap doors, secret passage ways, basketball court, huge pool, dream life etc etc. But, when i realized i wasn't going to be the next J Will (or Lebron James for the less cultivated basketball mind) and do the whole NBA riches thing i figured i had to come up with another way to make it happen: insert poker.
So I'm a 24 year old professional (meh i guess i can use that word) poker player living in Austin Texas trying hard to make an easy living. I've been playing as my only source of income for maybe 1.5-2 years now, and despite any emo bitching i might do when i run bad, i absolutely love it. I wake up when i want, go to sleep when i want, play when i want, and when I'm not too lazy, enjoy this amazing city of Austin.
So my hope is to update regularly with the things that interest me. Lots of poker (my goals, thoughts and ambitions in it), lots of basketball, TV shows/movies/music that i enjoy, traveling, and a bit of partying i suppose.
2009 was a pretty good year poker and $ wise even though the past few months have kinda sucked. I made a few ducats, crushed a few souls, still have a passion for the game and the desire to get better. Expect big things in 2010. I'll let Tupac speak for me and my 2010 plans, if only metaphorically, lol: "We taking yo money, and buying yo bitches with yo money!"
Just got home from a massage, about to put in a little session (poker speak for playing), then head to the UT basketball game and then out and about on the town, ez life. holla!
Oh and since today was a pretty damn good day, here's a little brag cause they're not all like this:
im guessing the tv shows u will be commenting on are scrubs and friends
ReplyDelete